Hai peeps ♥ ..Welcome to my pretty petty ordinary blog yeah ^_^ do enjoy read my entry..dont forget to follow me orite :) lots of ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

thank you so much !!




im just an ordinary girl who is meant to be with you at this moment ......

im really thankful to having you in my life ........
you are such a great thing i ever had in my life ....

i have no idea .. what kind of person you are ....
you are not like other ..... you treated me like i am a princess ....
i really appreciate it ....
 THANK YOU SO MUCH ......
thanks for being a part of my life , and cheer it all the time ...
hope it last longer forever .....


i hope i can be the best for you ....
i have nothing in this big world to give to you ...
i only have such a big love for you .....

and hopefully , for the rest of our lives , with the bless of him ,,
we were meant to be together, INSYAALLAH :)





♥ ♥ lots of love ♥ ♥ muahmuahmuah

No comments:

Post a Comment