Hai peeps ♥ ..Welcome to my pretty petty ordinary blog yeah ^_^ do enjoy read my entry..dont forget to follow me orite :) lots of ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

i hate not knowing !!!




i hate when you're thinking about something ,,,
and you refuse to tell me what is that ..
it makes me second guess myself ...
Did i make something wrong ?
did i not remember what i should have ?
are you thinking of someone else?
i hate not knowing .......!!!!!!!!!
its better you telling me the truth before situation getting worse ......
i hate this situation .... i hate when you try to pretend like nothing happen ....
is that your gentleman ?????

come on laaa ......
I'm not a little girl that can you secretly...
I'm old enough to understand what is going on .........
 
sorry to say ,,, i have no idea how to pretend like nothing happen ....


♥ ♥ lots of love ♥ ♥ muahmuahmuah

No comments:

Post a Comment