Hai peeps ♥ ..Welcome to my pretty petty ordinary blog yeah ^_^ do enjoy read my entry..dont forget to follow me orite :) lots of ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

can you ?

dear,,,,

if you can sides of my chest and look at what is written dear ...
you will know how strong i need you in my life .....

     my heart wants you to be everything to me ..
                       
                   i want someone i can go to
                   someone i can story my secret to
someone who won't judge me for the mistakes i;ve made,,,for the mistakes i will continue to make
                  i want someone who understand me
             i want someone who hears not just listen
i want someone who say good night to me and pray to God they get a chance to say good morning to me
                  i want someone who knows my quirks
                  i want someone who wipe my tears away
                  i want someone who needs me
                   
                  and i want someone who loves me for who i am ,,,



              
♥ ♥ lots of love ♥ ♥ muahmuahmuah

No comments:

Post a Comment